Be part of our future
We’re always looking for great people who can help us change the way the world sees print.
The work stuff
If you’d like to wake up on a Monday and think “Thank god, it’s Monday”.
If you’re passionate about innovation.
If you love tech, marketing and/or print.
You might be just up our street!!
We offer more than just a job...
No one goes to work, just to work. You have to enjoy being there and feeling part of something special. That’s why we create a fun, inspiring culture that helps everyone do their best work with a smile on their face.
And there are lots of perks on offer too:
- You have a say in how we’re run. Everyone claims that, but we really mean it.
- A great team that you can bounce off and grow with.
- Flexible working, because that’s just how modern life needs to be.
- A professional but fun working environment, which brings out the best in everyone.
- A passionate business where you’ll make your days count rather than count the days.
- PPG Heroes employee-led recognition programme.
Looking after each other
We take health and wellbeing really seriously because a healthy squad, is a happy squad. As such, we focus on supporting our team’s mental and physical wellbeing with a considered program of health and wellbeing initiatives, which include:
- Mental Health First Aiders on all sites.
- A dedicated health and wellbeing portal on our employee intranet.
- Support helpline for employees and their families to speak confidentially on issues and areas of concern in their lives.
- 'Lunch on Us' Initiative.
- Activity Challenge weeks – to get us moving!
We’re all about celebrating success and achievements too!
In 2022, we launched PPG Heroes to spotlight our Hero of The Month on each site. It's up to the team to vote (not the boss) because, as we see it, there’s nothing more rewarding than your colleagues recognising your efforts!
Celebrating momentous milestones is another must for us! Even though none of us look old enough, we love a big birthday bash (who said 50??), not to mention handing out those long service awards to our super-loyal employees!
Teamwork makes the dreamwork
It's true what they say... teamwork really does make the dream work, and so we're all about getting more great minds around our trailblazing table and spreading our seize-the-day energy.
However, should you be interested in future employment opportunities, we would love to hear from you. Please email email@example.com or fill out the form with your CV attached and we will keep you on file and notify you when a relevant position becomes available.